This week’s Case Study Challenge will be on Restaurant Management. This week’s case study is for individual participants only. Student members will register themselves using the link below.
Register Here: http://leadable.info/ORDECACSC
Possible Performance Indicators this week:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers (CR:030) (SP) (Tier 1, Customer Relations)
- Discuss the nature of customer relationship management (CR:016) (SP) (Tier 1, Customer Relations)
- Explain the principles of supply and demand (EC:005) (CS) (Tier 1, Economics)
- Discuss the measure of consumer spending as an economic indicator (EC:081) (SP) (Tier 1, Economics)
- Describe marketing functions and related activities (MK:002) (CS) (Tier 1, Marketing)
- Demonstrate connections between company actions and results (e.g., influencing consumer buying behavior, gaining market share, etc.) (MK:019) (SP) (Tier 1, Marketing)
- Differentiate between service marketing and product marketing (MK:008) (CS) (Tier 2, Marketing)
- Describe the use of technology in customer relationship management (CR:018) (SP) (Tier 1, Customer Relations)
- Explain the role of ethics in information management (NF:111) (SP) (Tier 1, Information Management)
- Describe methods used to collect hospitality and tourism business information (e.g., observations, mail, telephone, Internet, discussion groups, interviews) (NF:283) (SP) (Tier 2, Information Management)
- Register by 5PM on Wednesday to participate.
- Wednesday you will be emailed the case study and instructions on submitting your case study.
- You have until Monday November 2 at 11:59PM to submit your case study video.