Oregon had a great showing at ICDC this year in Anehiem, CA with over 250 attendees and 31 delegates representing our state on stage as an International Finalist.
Congratulations to the following competitors who make it into the Top 10 in their event.
- Neha Nagabothu from Westview in 3rd Place for Professional Selling
- The team of Ganguly and Mysore from Westview in 3rd Place for Independent Business Plan
- The team of Day and Lintner from South Salem in 4th Place for Fashion Merchandising Promotion Plan
- Hayden Dentinger from Klamath Union in 6th Place for Automotive Services Marketing
- Maya Bedge from Westview in 6th Place for Principles of Hospitality and Tourism
- The team of Kandaswamy and Moghe from Westview in 6th Place for Financial Services Team Decision Making
- Will Fritzler from Westview in 7th Place for Accounting Applications Series
- The team of Gregor and Jones from South Salem in 7th Place for Hospitality and Tourism Operations Research
- The team of Menon and Nixon from Westview in 9th Place for Buying and Merchandising Team Decision Making
- Gokul Kolady from Westview in 10th Place for Business Finance Series